Magic Tricks are a “Spoonful of Sugar” for your business promotion.
Fun Magic… Amazing Marketing Results!
What This Is…
The Magic Tricks You Can Do package has two parts. The first is a printable booklet, actually one double-sided sheet of paper folded up, that has five simple fun magic tricks. Each is fully illustrated and explained, and easy enough for anybody… even adults… to learn.
The package also includes a set of five tutorial videos. Each one demonstrates and explains one of the five magic tricks in the booklet.
Somebody who receives this booklet will be able to learn and perform these tricks using items found around the house and if they do, it will put a smile on their face, and everybody around them.
But What It REALLY Is…
This is a marketing tool. You see, the booklet can be easily personalized and branded with your own name, business, website, and custom message. When you print them out they are uniquely yours.
They are a fun item that can be used as a gift, handed out, shared, passed around, but at the end of the day each one is covered, front and back, in your business contact information.
While you wouldn’t be able to share your business cards and brochures (or at least it would be innapropriate to do so) this booklet can sneak in like a Trojan Horse and deliver your marketing message under the guise of fun times.
Get the Printable Booklet Templates
and Shareable Video Series
- Easily Personalize and Print Your Own Booklets
- Unlimited Reprint Rights, use for Fun and/or Profit
- Unbranded Video series you can share online
- Both American (Letter) and European (A4) page sizes
- Website Graphics and Bonus Tips
- Lifetime Product Updates!
How Can I Use This For My Business?
Here’s some quick ideas to get your marketing brain going…
- Going to a party or event? Guess what, you brought party favors for everybody! You get a booklet, and YOU get a booklet…
- Learn the tricks. Show everybody! Afterwards, offer them the booklet to learn how it’s done and share it with their friends too.
- Post the videos on your Facebook business page. They are fun, quick, and certain to get some Likes and Shares. (even if you never print a single booklet, this right here is worth the money!)
- Send out fun and friendly email newsletters. Each week you can teach a new trick.
- Use the tricks and content to create your own personal videos. Have fun, share a laugh, and inject your personality.
- Use the booklets like greeting cards. (Way more fun, and more likely to be kept) You can customize the back cover message, or leave a blank area for handwritten notes.
- Create personal editions for your VIP Clients, customized with THEIR name. You will be their hero!
- Sponsor these free giveaways and take them to an event or organization that has a large family audience, let your marketing reach new people!
Honestly, doing any ONE of those things will make for a great return on your modest investment. Just do whatever it takes to get your message out there!
Buy this now, and you can have your first personalized booklet rolling off the printer within 10 minutes.
Questions and Answers
How Do I Customize The Booklet?
You get templates that have all the artwork and trick descriptions ready to go, with spaces to put in your name, contact information, and message. The PDF template can be personalized as easy as filling out a form, using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software. You also get blank template files that you can customize in your favourite editing program (Photoshop, Microsoft Office, etc.)
Can I Make Money With This?
Absolutely! First, I’m sure you can see the value in making sure every child, family and person in the room leaving with your contact information in their hand. (People WANT this booklet!) Beyond that, you can also sell this as merchandise, or event charge your clients to create personalized booklets for them.
Are they printed in full color?
The template is what I call “light color”… which means you can print them at home without using up a lot of ink. They also look equally sharp when printed in black and white for a more economical option.
What magic tricks are in the booklet?
- Hypno Straw – a plastic straw moves across the table without being touched.
- Slap Dash – A coin jumps from one hand to the other.
- Roll Up – With paper or bills, one seems to melt through the other.
- Spoon To Fork – A spoon turns into a fork under cover of a handkerchief or napkin.
- Come Back Coin – A a coin jump from your pocket to appear back in your hand.
Isn’t this just for kids?
First off… NOPE! Many adults are fooled by and interested in the magic tricks. That said, yes, it’s also a natural item for kids and family audiences. Marketing wise, if you can engage the kids, than you also have the attention of mom and dad.
How Do I Share The Videos?
You will receive all five video files, each one in high quality (720 HD) format. You may choose to upload them to your YouTube channel, Facebook page, or remix them into your own video production. If you want the quick-and-easy option, you can also simply share the videos that are already on YouTube.
What If I Get Stuck? Is There Help?
As a customer, you get direct email support from Ryan. (the guy in the video, and creator of this booklet) He can help you get things sorted out! Also, with lifetime product updates, you’ll be in the loop on any improvements down the line.