I’m very happy to see you here! You’ve given me the opportunity to share my magic, my creativity, and my experience with you. I’ve got an entire fruit basket of goodies to send your way!
Get Free Ideas, Tips, Tutorials and Tricks by Email
Subscribe with your email address and I will send you my top 7 “Greatest Hits” of free magic routines, videos, tutorials and tips over the next 14 days.
Ryan’s Tips & Tricks for Magicians
I respect your inbox. Your email address will never be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Who is Ryan Pilling?
Before you take advice from people, it’s important to know who they are and what they stand for. I’ve been studying and performing magic over two decades, but I haven’t travelled much outside of Canada. I hope we may cross paths soon. In the meantime, here’s the quick version:
- Founded and run a magic festival for seven years
- Presented my theatre show in Fringe festivals across Canada
- Worked my share of corporate gigs and banquets
- Taught a junior magic club for over 15 years
- Written and published magic books and tricks
I want to help you…
- Discover and nurture your own magical creativity
- Think about what magic means to you, and encourage you to be your own kind of magician.
- Make more conscious choices about your magic performance; what you do and why you do it.
- get the information and tools you need to grow as a magician.
I’m all about…
- Less judgement, more kindness
- Less status quo, more risks
- Less tricks, more presentation
- Less “what’s new?”, more “what’s old?”
- Less perfection, more progress
- Less conversation, more action
- Less buying, and more building